The Pelican is going retro! On Friday 17th March from 7.30pm we will be hosting 80’s NIGHT!
Join us for an evening of truly nostalgic food, music and fashion. Standard rules apply: £25 per head and BYOB at £1 per bottle corkage.
For an added twist to proceedings we will be holding a costume competition: best (80’s style) dressed table will win a bottle of fizz!
Here is the menu for the night:
– Classic Prawn Cocktail
– Goat’s Cheese & Walnut Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette (V)
– Chicken Liver Parfait with Melba Toast
– Coq au Vin with french beans & sautéed potatoes
– Steak Diane with hand cut chips
– Mushroom Stroganoff with basmati rice (V)
– Peach Melba Roulade with raspberry ripple ice cream
Get in touch ASAP to book your tickets, as our last few dinners sold out very quickly!